Selling your house is a big event. Whether you have an emotional attachment to the home you’ve lived in, or simply want to get the most out of your investment property, it is a substantial financial transaction, one that can be stressful for many people.
Advantages of Listing your Home with our Team
Every agent can list your house in the MLS, put a sign in the yard, and then sit back and wait for it to sell. . . is that what you want from your agent?
1. Keller Williams Network
Keller Williams is the largest network of agents in the United States and around the world. I think that you’ll agree, Las Vegas is considered a destination city both nationally and internationally. Our network of KW agents will be working to find a buyer for your property.
2. United Home Group
UHG is the largest Team in the Keller Williams Network and sold over 80 homes last month (April, 2017) and are on the way to even more sales this month.
3. Digital Marketing Expertise
Nine out of ten homebuyers rely on the internet as one of their primary research sources, for 52% it is their first step in the process. A strong digital marketing strategy is a must in today’s market.
Prior to joining the real estate industry, Brent owned a digital marketing agency. During that time he became a nationally recognized Search Engine Optimization (SEO) expert, and still contributes to Search Engine Journal – the 2nd largest SEO journal in the world with over 1 million visitors each month. This expertise will help place your property where the searchers are gathering – online.
Website: As with other realtors, your property will be featured on our website. However, ours is not a static brochure website. We are constantly adding content (blogs, videos, and new searches) to improve our search engine rankings and to increase our daily traffic.
Internet: In addition to our site, your property will go out to over 800 other real estate related websites, including Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com.
SEO: Your property listing and video will be professionally optimized to for search engines.
Social Media: Your home will appear on our Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Instragram accounts.
Facebook: Facebook has proven to be very effective for real estate. We will use paid Facebook advertising to feature your home. Campaigns will include Open Houses and Just Listed ads.
Photography: It is important to present your home in the best way possible. We will have a professional photographer take pictures of your home, and post the maximum number of photos allowed by the MLS.
Professional Video Tour: The photos will then be used to produce a video Tour of your home. In addition to our website and the MLS, this video will be shared on YouTube and our Social media accounts.
4. Easy Exit Listing Agreement
What is your biggest fear when you list your home? For most sellers its simple, you worry about being locked into a lengthy listing agreement with a less than competent real estate agent, costing your home valuable time and exposure on the market, and costing you time and money.
We take the risk out of listing your home through our unique Easy Exit listing agreement guarantee. With it:
- You can cancel at any time*
- You can relax, know that you will not be locked into a lengthy or binding contract.
- If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with our real estate services, if everything is not done exactly the way we promise, simply cancel the write/email us to cancel the contract.
* If a buyer that we introduced to the property buys it within 30 days of the cancellation of the contract, we will still be considered the selling agents, and the contract will remain valid.
5. Flexible Fee Structure
We offer a flexible fee structure that offers alternative commission payments based on how the house ends up being sold – in other words, who brings the buyer to the table (i.e. another agent, us, you)? After all, why pay the full commission if you end up finding the buyer?
6. Communication Guarantee
According to the National Association of Realtors, 70% of the public thought their agent did a poor job communicating with them, that’s why we created Our Communication Guarantee:
- We guarantee we will provide feedback to you within 48 hours after showings (when available – we will call showing agents for details).
- We guarantee we will call you weekly to discuss feedback, showing traffic, market activity, and price adjustments with regards to positioning your home on the market.
- We guarantee we will be available to receive your calls between 1 pm – 5pm Monday through Saturday, or will return your call asap that same day.
- We guarantee to visually inspect any brochures, websites, etc. to see how your home is being marketed.
- We guarantee that we will update all agents and brokers in the area about your home.
- We guarantee that buyers will have information on your home available 24/7 via our 800# home hotline.
- We guarantee that your home will have brochures available on your sign (where legal) at all times.
7. Open House
We regularly hold open houses for client’s that want an open house.
Our open house strategy includes promoting it through the MLS (and other real estate websites), Facebook advertising, Signage (where allowed), and notifying neighbors.
Although not usual, we have successfully sold homes from open houses.
8. Home Warranty
While listed with us, you house will be covered by a Home Warranty policy.
9. Active Representation
Katie is a customer service and research specialist. We will not sit back and wait for your house to be sold, we will be actively working to find and attract buyers, and will be with you through the entire selling process – including meeting with any inspectors, and attending closing.
10. We Will Not Get In the Way
This should go with out saying, but I’m always surprised by the number of agents that do get in the way. Whether its by requiring financing through their friend, by not sharing equally their commission, or by not answering their phone, agents can (and often do) make it more difficult for buyers to purchase a home that they have listed.
We pride ourselves on representing the best interests of our sellers, making the selling process as easy as possible for both buyer and seller.
We work with homeowners throughout the Las Vegas valley, including, Henderson, Las Vegas, and North Las Vegas.
Contact us with your questions, to order our Pre Listing Package, or to schedule an appointment with Brent.